Skills and knowledge
- customer service skills
- knowledge of public safety and security
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- knowledge of transport methods and Motorway Networks.
- the ability to work well with others.
- the ability to operate and control equipment.
- the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- to be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device.
- Ability To plan your Route.
You’ll need to:
- have a Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) – this is known as the Driver CPC
- be over 18 years of age.
- have a full driving license or willing to obtain.
- Fuel And clean Vehicle after use (Every Day)
- Start Early
- Finish Late
Every 5 years you’ll need to: · take 35 hours of Driver CPC training
- renew your bus driving license if you’re aged 45 or over
- This is Now provided by the company on a commitment basis (if you leave within two years of each module the cost will be paid by the EMPLOYEE)